epiphany-browser for m68k and sparc

Hi guys!

I'm trying to get meta-gnome2's more important dependencies sorted out
because maybe we try to get in a package with less deps via proposed
updates.

Epiphany-browser is one of these "must have" deps, and it looks like an
easy target to fix:

m68k built the package succesfully just before the Debian cracking, and
it looks like the binary packages were never uploaded after the queue
reopened. Is it possible to rescue those binaries and get them in?

sparc tried when libtool was fucked, and it failed because of that. I
believe a retry would be successful now.

Thanks,
Jordi
--
Jordi Mallach Pérez || jordi@pusa.informat.uv.es || Rediscovering Freedom,
   aka Oskuro in    || jordi@sindominio.net      || Using Debian GNU/Linux

http://sindominio.net  GnuPG public information:      pub  1024D/917A225E
telnet pusa.uv.es 23   73ED 4244 FD43 5886 20AC  2644 2584 94BA 917A 225E