Re: proposal for the KDE 3.3 transition

* Steve Langasek [Fri, 10 Dec 2004 22:39:26 -0800]:

> >       (1) which are: kdeaccessibility kdeaddons kdeadmin kdeartwork
> >       kdebase kdebindings kdeedu kdegames kdegraphics kde-i18n
> >       kdemultimedia kdenetwork kdepim kdesdk kdetoys kdeutils kdewebdev.

> I trust that this list of packages covers all of the KDE 3.3 source
> packages?

  yes, except arts (which goes ahead of kdelibs) and kdevelop3 (which we
  discussed internally whether to include or not and finally decided not
  to since we didn't regard it as a core KDE package. Christopher Martin
  checked that the version in sarge works fine with kdelibs 3.3, though).

  thanks,

--
Adeodato Simó
    EM: asp16 [ykwim] alu.ua.es | PK: DA6AE621

Under capitalism, man exploits man.
Under communism, it's just the opposite.
                -- J.K. Galbraith