Re: Sarge-Installation-Showstopper: Task "Desktop Environment" fails on arches other than i386 and powerpc due to kdegraphics

Hi again,

after reading the latest Release Update from Andreas I wonder what will
happen with this issue I reported last week?

ATM installing installation of a simple Desktopenvironment will fail on
all architectures exept for i386 and powerpc. Reason:

Sourcepackage: kdegraphics
the binary package kdegraphics, a simple metapackage, is Arch all and
depends on all binarys build from the kdegraphics source. These binaries
are only available on i386 an powerpc.

--
Jörg Friedrich

There are only 10 types of people:
Those who understand binary and those who don't.