Re: Help needed building rosegarden4 in testing-proposed-updates for mips and alpha

On Fri, Oct 08, 2004 at 10:30:11AM +0200, Andreas Barth wrote:
> Hi Enrique,
>
> * Enrique Robledo Arnuncio (era@debian.org) [041008 01:35]:
> > Version 0.9.9-0sarge1 of the rosegarden4 package has built
> > successfully in all architectures but alpha and mips.
> >
> > I guess this is related to the lack of autobuilders. Could someone
> > give it a kick?
>
> we know that we have a problem with mips and alpha autobuilders for
> testing-proposed-updates. I'm sorry for not being able to deliver better
> news to you currently, but that's the status. Also, please don't try to
> binary NMU packages in testing-proposed-updates, as we need to be able
> to autobuild packages in sarge, as we need that later for security
> uploads etc. We are keeping and will keep an eye on that problem.

Ok. I was just a bit afraid that the freeze would come before this
package had a chance to be built in both architectures, since it did
not fix any release-critical problem.

But on the other hand, I guess that the new autobuilders will benefit
from some extra stress test before sarge is released :)

Thanks for the update.

   Enrique.