Re: mozilla & mozilla-thunderbird build on mipsel finished

        Hi!

 Thanks for Cc, forgot to mention it in my initial mail....  :-/

* Thiemo Seufer <ica2_ts@csv.ica.uni-stuttgart.de> [2004-09-17 16:09]:
> Gerfried Fuchs wrote:
>> [1] <http://alfie.ist.org/debian/mipsel-build/mozilla_1.7.2-4.build>
>
> Mozilla uses still the broken xpcom layer, regxpcom will segfault on
> installation.
>
>> [2] <http://alfie.ist.org/debian/mipsel-build/mozilla-thunderbird_0.7.3-6.build>
>
> This looks good, but current binutils still breaks large xgot-compiled
> libraries. This affects libgklayout.so in mozilla, mozilla-firefox and
> mozilla-thunderbird, and causes them to segfault at startup.

 Anyway my work is rendered moot by recent events[1] anyway...
mozilla-thunderbird is already picked up by the buildds, mozilla will
follow soon, I hope.

 Thanks for the inspection anyway,
Alfie
[1] <http://www.mozilla.org/projects/security/known-vulnerabilities.html>