Please document: Upgrade problems with apt pinning

In the upcoming sarge release and upgrade docs, please
remind people to turn off apt pinning.

*****

I had "upgraded" a machine from woody to sarge but
forgot to remove my apt pinning in /etc/apt/preferences,
which was intended to run a few packages from
testing on woody.

A few days later, for some reasons I thought the
machine had been upgraded already, and it took me
a while to find out why a few packages would remain
at an older version.

This is not easy to detect if there are only a few
old packages from woody. A specific note in the
upgrade documentation would help others avoid
those pitfalls.

Regards,

Claus

--