I can't get anything to burn my ISO

Everytime I try to burn an ISO image it gives me an error. I do exactly as the instruction say to do for burning an ISO image with Nero, and it does not work. None of the things I try work on any program. Could it be the disc I'm using? I'm using a CD-R All Purpose CD that can hold up to 700 MB. Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

Emage  industry lists  Local lists

special lists  foreign lists  publishing

yellow pages   free resource  site map  about us

15寸液晶双子星,震天雷II--D451¥2466/D353¥2399