Re: Removing php4-imagick?
On 30 de jul de 2004, at 22:54, Steve Langasek wrote:
On Fri, Jul 30, 2004 at 12:41:07PM +0200, Frank Lichtenheld wrote:
On Thu, Jul 29, 2004 at 07:23:19PM -0700, Steve Langasek wrote:
On Thu, Jul 29, 2004 at 03:48:19PM +0200, Bruno David Rodrigues
Imagemagick 5.x dissapeared from SID and Testing and has broken
Upstream have a new version which should re-start working with
imagemagick 6.0, but I'd rather wait another version to make sure
In the mean time, it's better to remove the package from testing as
there's no imagemagick 5 at all in there, and I think it was a
As soon as we get a new upstream version, I'll fix this package.
Thanks for noticing.
The version of php4-imagick in testing/unstable depends on
vorlon@newraff:~$ madison libmagick5.5.7
libmagick5.5.7 | 5:188.8.131.52-1.1 | testing | alpha, arm, hppa,
i386, ia64, m68k, mips, mipsel, powerpc, s390, sparc
This package is therefore installable in sarge, and there is no RC
motive for removing it at this time.
Ok, perhaps it's a bit too early to remove it. It may become a problem
when imagemagick is again ready (together with the rest of the libtiff
transition) to go into testing...
Yes, I see that libmagic5.5.7 will need to be removed when libtiff is
ready to transition. So at that point, php4-imagick will have to be
removed from testing if no solution is found that lets it build against
the new imagemagick.
Fair enough. I'll take care of it in a couple of days.