Re: gif-producing code and sarge?
* Matthew Palmer (email@example.com) [040524 00:55]:
> Considering that it doesn't look like the freeze is really going to take
> place any time soon, I'd hold off until at least the US expiry of the patent
> before uploading. I doubt that there'll be any problems getting it in after
The us-patent did expire almost a year ago. In the European Union
(where I live) the parent will expire on June 18.
PGP 1024/89FB5CE5 DC F1 85 6D A6 45 9C 0F 3B BE F1 D0 C5 D1 D9 0C