Bug in procps package, update the package or not?

Hello,
  I've received a report that procps programs will crash if your
System.map file is modulo 4096 bytes.  This bug was fixed some time ago
in unstable but is biting the stable folk.

procps 2.0.7-10 fixed this problem, stable has 2.0.7-8 The patch
should be pretty simple to add because 2.0.7-10 was only to fix this
bug.

The question is, do you want me to upload a new version of procps that
fixes this bug or not?  It doesn't worry me in either case, I just need
to know.

I'ved CCed the BTS, can you also CC me on replies as I'm not on that
list.

  - Craig
--
Craig Small      GnuPG:1C1B D893 1418 2AF4 45EE  95CB C76C E5AC 12CA DFA5
Eye-Net Consulting http://www.enc.com.au/   MIEE         Debian developer