Re: Assignments

On Mon, 2003-03-24 at 23:01, Anthony Towns wrote:
> [Cc'ed to herr release assistants]
>
> Hi guys,
>
> Your first assignment, should you choose to accept it, is to solve the
> following bugs:
>
> James A Morrison
> 	 46709 [     S ] Mach lets processes write to I/O ports

 This is not easily fixable in GNU Mach 1.0, but is fixed in GNU Mach
2.0 which is not released.

> 	115325 [       ] xkbsel: fails to build from source (automake 1.5 ...

 This packaged was orphaned this week and I did an NMU to incomming
fixing this bug.

> 	143825 [P      ] xutils: why is rstart.real a conffile?

 rstart.real is not a conffile.  I have a really crappy patch that fixes
this, but I'll get a proper one working after I figure out how much
Imake pain I have to deal with.

> 	147290 [ +     ] ldirectord: Wrong option (-R) on ldirectord script

 No reponse from the maintainer.  I NMU'd to 7 day delayed two or three
days ago.

Jim