Bug#666540: kderunner in KDE 4.7.4 fails to open if any application was launched using another username
krunner fails to open (i.e. by hitting the assigned shorcut, such as Alt+F2) in KDE 4.7.4-2 (testing) if, previously, another application was launched (also with krunner) if the feature "Run as a different user" was used (even by using the same username as the one that is logged in). When that application is closed, krunner woks fine again.
This was tested in three different computers using up-to-date testing Debian Linux installations. The exact same behaviour was detected.
Steps to reproduce this issue:
1. Open krunner (i.e. hit Alt-F2 or the corresponding shortcut).
2. Type the complete application's command (e.g. "dolphin", not "dol" nor "dolph").
3. Click at the wrench located at right from "Run <application>" (e.g. "Run dolphin") option.
4. Select "Run as a different user" and enter any valid username and password pair (it could be even the current user).
5. Once the application is open (dolphin), try to open krunner (Alt-F2). It will not work until the referred application is closed.
If there is any other useful information, please let me know.
Thanks in advance,