Bug#626372: [dolphin] cycling images with identical filenames in nepomuk search results on mouse movement
When you have thumbnails of images with identical filenames in the Dolphin NEPOMUK search results,
and move mouse over one of these thumbnails and move it off, Dolphin cycles this thumbnail
and all the following thumbnails having the same name, so this thumbnail becomes the last,
thumbnail right of it becomes first one, and so on.
Steps to reproduce:
1. create several directories under directory that nepomuk indexes. Let it be 001, 002, 003, ...
2. in each of these directories put several images, so that names in each directory will be
identical. You will have the structure like:
3. Assign all of these images some tag, say 'SampleTag', using gwenview.
4. Open Dolphin and write in the address bar:
5. Press Enter. You will be presented with thumbnails of images found.
6. Move mouse pointer over first of them and off it. Dolphin will cycle thumbnails, so the second thumbnail will become the first,
third become the second one, ..., and image that was the first will become the last image in the sequence of images
with the same name.
If all the above is not enough, here's the short video on the subject, recorded with recordmydesktop:
--- System information. ---
Kernel: Linux 2.6.38
Debian Release: wheezy/sid
500 testing ftp.de.debian.org
--- Package information. ---
Depends (Version) | Installed
kdebase-runtime | 4:4.4.5-1
libc6 (>= 2.2.5) | 2.11.2-11
libkdecore5 (>= 4:4.4.4-2~) | 4:4.4.5-4
libkdeui5 (>= 4:4.4.0) | 4:4.4.5-4
libkfile4 (>= 4:4.4.0) | 4:4.4.5-4
libkio5 (>= 4:4.4.0) | 4:4.4.5-4
libknewstuff3-4 (>= 4:4.4.0) | 4:4.4.5-4
libkonq5 (>= 4:4.4.1) | 4:4.4.5-3
libkparts4 (>= 4:4.4) | 4:4.4.5-4
libkutils4 (>= 4:4.4) | 4:4.4.5-4
libnepomuk4 (>= 4:4.4) | 4:4.4.5-4
libnepomukquery4a (>= 4:4.4.0) | 4:4.4.5-4
libphonon4 (>= 4:4.6.0really4.4.3) | 4:4.6.0really4.5.0-2
libqt4-dbus (>= 4:4.5.3) | 4:4.7.2-3
libqtcore4 (>= 4:4.7.0~beta1) | 4:4.7.2-3
libqtgui4 (>= 4:4.5.3) | 4:4.7.2-3
libsoprano4 (>= 2.1.1) | 2.6.0+dfsg.1-3
libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1) | 4.6.0-2
phonon | 4:4.6.0really4.5.0-2
Recommends (Version) | Installed
kfind | 4:4.4.5-3
ruby | 4.8
Package's Suggests field is empty.