libqt4-network - testing

I've been working with Qt4 networking using the "testing" distribution.
About a month ago I stopped being able to make https requests and I
think I've tracked down the problem: libqt4-network was compiled with no
ssl support.  I'm not 100% but after compiling from source and _only_
replacing libQtNetwork.so.4.5.2 https worked again.

If this is has been done intentionally, please rename the package
something like libqt4-network-nossl and restore libqt4-network to have
ssl support.

--
Gravis <gravis@adaptivetime.com>