why upload the experimental

Hi Debian KDE Folk:

I just noticed that kde 4.2.1 was uploaded to experimental.  This suprised me
as Lenny has released.  Why the upload to experimental, and when can I expected
an upload to unstable?

Thanks!

--
Itai

Itai Seggev, Knox College, Mathematics Department

In 1997 a group of programmers started writing a desktop environment to fix a
travesty they didn't create.  Their program promptly found its way onto un*x
systems everywhere. Today, still opposed by a software monopolist, they survive
as soldiers of fortune.  If you share their vision, if you know you can help,
and if you can connect to internet, maybe you can join... the K-Team.