Debian Lenny / kde-i18n-de

Hi Debian KDE team,

I installed Debian Lenny + KDE using the Debian Lenny KDE CD
(debian-LennyBeta2-i386-kde-CD-1.iso) that I downloaded from here:

http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/lenny_di_beta2/i386/iso-cd/

During the installation I chose "Germany" as country and "German" as default language,
keyboard settings etc ...

Unfortunately, after the installation, the German KDE i18n package was not installed
(kde-i18n-de), so my KDE desktop was shown in english.

A manuel installation of kde-i18n-de (using apt-get) worked fine afterwards.

The other day, I retried the complete installation of Lenny + KDE and had the same problem
again - so I thought it may help you if you are informed about this issue ...

I couldn't find a bug concerning this issue on bugs.debian.org ...

Kind regards,

Klaus