Re: kdelibs upload for #502459/kdelibs?

El Sábado 25 Octubre 2008, escribió:
> On Fri, Oct 24, 2008 at 11:44:44PM +0200, Moritz Muehlenhoff wrote:
> > On Fri, Oct 24, 2008 at 07:16:29PM +0200, Ana Guerrero wrote:
> > > Hola Moritz,

> > > I have added you to the SVN, kde3 debian/ stuff is at:
> > > pkg-kde/trunk/packages/<package>/debian
> > >
> > > There were some work going on for upload 3.5.10 feel free to revert it.
> > >
> > > Please coordinate with Raúl who has been working on this too.
> > >
> > > So, go ahead.  Thank you a lot.
> >
> > I've checked out the trunk and it already contains the Ebay crash fix.
> >
> > Raul, do you intend to push kdelibs 3.5.10 into Lenny? (Which seems
> > sane to me given that it fixes some important bugs.) If so, what
> > time frame are we talking about?
>
> It was me who was planning to upload 3.5.10, i can complete the changelog
> with the changes if that helps. Then we can say lenny will be release with
> kde 3.5.10 since it is what will appear for the users;)
>
> Ana

  IMHO, kdelibs is quite complete for release now. There some things that
could already be done. For instance pushing upstream to solve some relevant
bugs we have in BTS or review kde bugzilla for any browsing problems.

  This would indeed require some time, I'll see what I can do, but I don't
have much unfortunately. I have tried so far to solve most severe bugs.

  BTW, those major bugs I think are solved in current svn are relevant to
people so I think an upload should be quite important, we can see later if
some minor changes can be further pushed into lenny, if time allows that.

  Changing slightly about topic. It's clear that the current version in svn is
3.5.10 and that's the one we should provide in Lenny, IMHO again. My latest
build have been against the 3.5.10 tarball. No problem so far, this is no
surprise. The changelog is almost complete, but I'm sure that any llittle
piece that Ana can provide will be highly helpful.

  About me, well, I don't have DD powers, easy to understand since I'm not DD.
But I do have svn write permissions. So you can figure out what I'm able to
do. Thus Moritz, I think uploading is something where your help will be much
appreciated.

  If you need me for any changes, tests or anything else just ask.

  Best regards,

--
     Raúl Sánchez Siles
----->Proud Debian user<-----