Re: kdebindings packaging

On Thursday 24 July 2008 17:00:12 David Palacio wrote:
> Hi Debian/KDE team,
>
> I worked in the KDE bindings module packaging available in Debian's svn. I
> worked mostly in the ruby part since that's the language I know besides PHP
> (which seems to not be able to compile). I changed some library names,
> breaked smoke in smaller packages and packaged some experimental stuff as
> plasma bindings. Since I do not have svn access and this has rather some
> big changes I send it to you for reviewing.

One thing I didn't notice before I asked you to get commit access and commit
was that you reintroduced  the development packages with .h files and .so dev
symlinks.
Upstream doesn't consider that part of it enough stable, so we shouldn't ship
it yet.

/Sune
--
How can I forward to the graphic mousepad to the gadget?

You should save the case, so that you neither need to insert on a sendmail,
nor can ever remove a GPU, so that from the preferences inside Word 92 you
either must mount a ISDN space bar on the RO cache over the desktop, or should
never install on a Ultra 2D line for getting access on the OpenGL FPU over a
4-inch hard disk of a hardware of the 32X EIDE icon.