Re: error rebuilding qt4 from experimental

2008/3/27, Praveen A <pravi.a@gmail.com>:
> Hi,
>   I'm trying to build a patched version of qt4 and I'm getting the
>  following error

Even the unpatched one is tricky here. I get qt 4.4 beta source code
when say apt-get source libqt4-core, but the binaries built from it
does not have libqt4-core package :-(

Now I can't install any of the packages I built because all kde4
pacpakes depend on libqt4-core. Is there any reason to drop this
package in 4.4? Now my system has qt 4.3 but I can't get source of it
(I get 4.4 source) and I can't install binary built with 4.4 :-(

Can anyone help here?

Should I drop the experimental source and build qt4.3 from usntable?

Regards
Praveen
--
പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍