Re: BUG in ark and / or tar

Am Sonntag, 9. März 2008 17:12:09 schrieben Sie:
> On Sun, 2008-03-09 at 12:18 +0100, Uwe Bugla wrote:
> > I already mentioned that bug some months ago.
> > Above some complete senseless troll bla bla bla discussion with some
> > Bdale Garbee absolutely zero nothing happened!!!!!
> >
> > That cannot be true, can it?
> > Guess there is something wrong with you guys!!
>
> In our email exchange of late October, I agreed that the behavior of tar
> had changed, but indicated that the change was apparently intentional
> and thus tools like ark that use tar must be updated to account for the
> change.  I asked you if you had filed a bug against the ark package and
>
> you said in email of 31 October:
> > I already filed a bug against ark, but did not get any response.
>
> There's nothing unusual about bug reports not getting an immediate
> response, so I gave this no more thought.  However, I cannot today find
> any evidence that you actually filed such a bug in the Debian bug
> tracking system about this issue.  Did you file it somewhere else?

No, I did not file it, sorry.
This is my second mail to make the responsible people aware that there should
be some change, that there should be somebody raising his ass and eliminate
that goddam fucking bug now.

And me I do not want to continue talking without any changes in the end.

And me I care a goddamn shit whether the maintainer of ark or the maintainer
of tar is responsible - I JUST WANT THIS SHIT TO BE FIXED - IS THAT CLEAR
NOW, BDALE???

> > Although knowing that for months now Mr. Bdale Garbee did absolutely
> > NOTHING to solve the problem or fix the bug.
>
> I'm sorry you don't appreciate the time I put into investigating your
> problem and responding to your emails.  I have no responsibility to fix
> bugs in software like ark that I don't even use, and calling me names
> certainly doesn't make me care more about your problem.
>
> Bdale

P. S.: Who the fuck is debian-qt-kde@lists.debian.org?
And who the fuck is the maintainer of ark's source code?

My god, that cannot be true, can it??
Biggest crap I've ever seen........