BUG in ark and / or tar

Hi,

I am using latest Debian Sid (=tar 1.19-2, ark 4:3.5.9-1, bzip2 1.04-2).
Trying to produce a tar.bz2 file with ark I get the following error although
the produced archive is OK:
"Das Hinzufügen ist fehlgeschlagen (i. e. the addition has failed).

(list of files of the chosen directory to be transformed into a tar.bz2 file
follows).

1. Can you please reproduce that error?

2. Can someone of you please fix that stupid bug avoiding senseless
discussions?

I already mentioned that bug some months ago.
Above some complete senseless troll bla bla bla discussion with some Bdale
Garbee absolutely zero nothing happened!!!!!

That cannot be true, can it?
Guess there is something wrong with you guys!!

Hope that I am adressing some real non-troll maintainer now!

Regards

Uwe

P. S. 1: Changelog.Debian in the Debian ark package isn't readable at all.
Who cares?

P. S. 2: With version 1.18 of tar the error DOES NOT HAPPEN.

Although knowing that for months now Mr. Bdale Garbee did absolutely NOTHING
to solve the problem or fix the bug.