Re: Processed: Let's reassign to unclutter

  Hello Joey:

  Thanks for your kind answer to the problem.

El Sábado, 9 de Febrero de 2008, Joey Hess escribió:
> This is pretty much an unclutter faq.
>
> If you run unclutter with -grab, it well, grabs the mouse pointer. This
> can conflict with other programs, such as screen savers or window
> managers that also grab the mouse pointer. If that's a problem, then
> don't use the -grab option.
>
> Calling this a security hole is fairly absurd, IMHO. There are a variety
> of things that one can do to prevent a screensaver from running,
> including putting a kitten on your keyboard; this doesn't mean that
> kittens have security holes.

  This could be a good explanation to low severity to the bug and/or possibly
close it. I can do it for you if you want, in this case, please, let me know.

  Regards,

--
     Raúl Sánchez Siles
----->Proud Debian user<-----