Re: qca2_2.0.0~beta7-2_i386.changes REJECTED

On Sun, Aug 19, 2007 at 12:50:23PM +0000, Joerg Jaspert wrote:
> rejected. The source seems to be duplicated in the qca subdirectory. And

This is a known upstream packaging bug. It's reported upstream and so I
expect the next beta (or release) version will fix this. I intentionally
didn't change the upstream tarball as I prefer unchanged .orig.tar.gz
files as long as they don't contain files we can't redistribute.

I hope this is not a real blocker - if you really prefer it, I could of
course delete the duplication from the upstream tarball.

> I also miss the source for the apidocs/refman.pdf.

This is generated by doxygen directly from the source files, so the qca
source is the source for apidocs/refman.pdf.

> You also want to read
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2006/03/msg00023.html
> and fix your copyright file, there are multiple different licenses and
> (C) holder not mentioned.

You are right, some copyright holders were missing and parts of the source
are licensed under BSD-style licenses. I just updated debian/copyright
accordingly and will reupload soon.

Jan