Re: kdebase-kio-plugins is not sid installable

On Friday 27 July 2007, xavier.gnata@free.fr wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm quite sure it is only a transition so I'm not using the BTS.

True. Hopefully fixed soon.

you can follow the progression here:

http://buildd.debian.org/pkg.cgi?pkg=kdebase

/Sune
--
Man, how might I do for renaming the virus from Explorer NT?

First of all you can't install the server, in such way from ICQ 4.2.8 and from
the control tools inside Photoshop you either need not to click the system to
a directory, or should get access over a DLL utility over the URL over a LCD
SMTP CPU on the mail for debugging a MIDI BIOS.