new package desciptions for KDE and beyond in Pakanto

Hi folks,

Some time ago (see:
http://lists.debian.org/debian-qt-kde/2007/04/msg00223.html) I asked you
wether it is possible to reuse your software package descriptions under
slightly different conditions in Pakanto - http://pakanto.org - a project of
mine in order to create, improve and translate distributions agnostic
software package descriptions and give them back to you afterwards. My first
goal was providing decent package descriptions for KDE packages until the
first beta release of KDE 4.

Now I can already provide quite some (KDE-) package descriptions in English
and German (see http://pakanto.org/wiki/KDE and
http://pakanto.org/wiki/Category:Packages) and am asking you wether you are
interested using these sample package descriptions for your packages. But
even if this might not be the case at the moment - any constructive critics
and improvements directly in Pakanto are welcome in order to meet your
requirements in the future.

Have fun,
Arnomane