KDE 4 Alpha 1 packages for Debian?

Dear people,

In a few days KDE 4 alpha 1 will be released, and we would like to give as
many people as possible the opportunity to have a look at the next generation
linux desktop. Thus an article is being prepared to explain to people how
they can obtain KDE 4 Alpha 1 packages. Packages will be available for Suse,
Ubuntu, and OS X, but we don't know about Debian yet. So, as to ensure the
article will be reasonable complete, we'd like to inquire if Debian will have
Alpha 1 packages available to it's users, and where they will be able to
obtain more information or download them.

We thank you for any comments on this matter.

Greetings,

--
Jos Poortvliet
KDE-nl