Re: [ITR] templates://kdebase/kdm.templates

On Thursday 15 March 2007, Christian Perrier wrote:
> The Debian internationalisation team and the Debian English
> localisation team will soon begin the review of the debconf
> templates used in kdebase.

Okay. Go ahead. But please notice that the templates might have many
similarities to the ones in gdm and xdm - to avoid double work on your side.

> All parts of the process will be carried out in close collaboration
> with you, and no upload of kdebase will happen without your
> approval.

Please don't upload. We will handle this ourselves. But patches are most
welcome.

> Thank you for your attention.

Thangs for improving our engrish.

/Sune
--
I'm not able to receive the port, how does it work?

You either need to digit from the RAM SCSI proxy over the gadget, or cannot
reset a USB login over a login of a Fast POP3 virus.