Bug#393249: akregator: keyboard navigation incorrectly marks messages read
When moving through the message list using the keyboard (left or right
arrow), the message being exited is marked as read. This behavior is new
since (at least) 3.5.5.
1. Go to some feed (folder) with more than one message.
2. Select a message.
3. Mark it unread, using either the right-click menu or the keyboard
4. Select another message, using the mouse pointer. See that the first
message is still marked unread. This is as it should be.
5. Mark some message unread, again, using either method (the message is
also selected in the process).
6. Move to another message using the keyboard (left or right arrow). See
that the marked message has lost its 'unread' status, unlike in step 4.
-- System Information:
Debian Release: testing/unstable
APT prefers unstable
APT policy: (500, 'unstable'), (500, 'testing')
Architecture: i386 (i686)
Shell: /bin/sh linked to /bin/bash
Kernel: Linux 2.6.18-1-686
Locale: LANG=en_US.utf-8, LC_CTYPE=en_US.utf-8 (charmap=UTF-8)
Versions of packages akregator depends on:
ii kdelibs4c2a 4:3.5.5a-2 core libraries and binaries for al
ii libc6 2.3.6.ds1-6 GNU C Library: Shared libraries
ii libgcc1 1:4.1.1-16 GCC support library
ii libkdepim1a 4:3.5.5-1 KDE PIM library
ii libqt3-mt 3:3.3.6-4 Qt GUI Library (Threaded runtime v
ii libstdc++6 4.1.1-16 The GNU Standard C++ Library v3
akregator recommends no packages.
-- no debconf information