CDBS news

FYI, the KDE forks of simple-patchsys.mk and kde.mk have been integrated into
cdbs 0.4.38, so you can drop them if you like.

Also, the debug package support in cdbs 0.4.37 allows you to drop all lines of
the form

DEB_DH_STRIP_ARGS  := --dbg-package=kdebase-dbg

because that is supposed to be detected automatically.

If you know of anything else that may be worth factoring out, let me (or
rather the BTS) know.  I already know about DEB_HOST_ARCH_OS, so consider
that done.

Enjoy.