kdeedu on arm

Hi Maintainers

I discovered a problem with the build of kdeedu on arm
http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.php?&pkg=kdeedu&ver=4%3A3.5.0-4&arch=arm&stamp=1138056346&file=log&as=raw

This is not a bug in kdeedu but a problem with ocaml, so I am responsible for
it :)

I talked to the other Debian Ocaml Maintainers and this bug is known and
forwarded to upstream, but upstream says that there is no access to an arm so
we are not sure when this will be fixed.
A current workaround would be to not use libfacile-ocaml-dev on arm.
Well the problem is the ocamlopt, you can also not use ocamlopt for it.
I thought that you are not using libfacile for all archs so just removing it
would solve the problem i think.

I hope that this helps.

Greetings
Steffen