Dependencies in package kmail version 4:3.3.2-3

Dear sirs,

for a pretty small installation of Debian 3.1 (Sarge) I preferred to install
my favorite email client 'kmail' whithout installing the complete kde.
But in spite of fullfilling all dependencies kmail was not able to start an
enquiry on my pop accounts.

I solved this problem by installing the package 'kdebase-kio-plugins' which is
just designated as recommendation by 'kmail'.

Therefore in my opinion the package 'kdebase-kio-plugins' should be moved to
the field 'Depends:' of the package 'kmail', because to query pop-accounts is
one of the basic functions of an email client.

Your sincerely

Joannes Kolter