KDE 3.4.2 kdeaddons

I was just trying to find out if you are planning to move kde 3.4.3 up
to testing soon, or if you have plans to have kdeaddons 3.4.2 in place
soon.  I prefer to use KDE and well kdeaddons is required but not
available.

thanks

--
"Prudence, indeed, will dictate that governments long established,
should  not be changed for light and transient causes;