Re: KDE 3.5.0 final packages now on alioth

Hi,

Is there a chance to include the patch I proposed with bug #342452 ?

This brings me to ask , is there a plan to split the development packages for kdepim and kdemultimedia (and possibly some others ) ? It's quite annoying that I need to download the full kdepim-dev and kdemultimedia-dev when I only actually need only one library
from each. I guess I am not the only one in this situation.

And yes, I am proposing my help to do it. :)

Best Regards
Regis