Re: konqueror

On Friday 09 December 2005 05:53, Radu Spineanu wrote:
> Hello
>
> It is just me, or konqueror 3.5.0 from alioth does not pass the acid2
> test ?
>
> http://people.debian.org/~radu/acid2.png
>
> Radu

I think you misunderstand the test - it should only look right when
positioned in your browser by clicking the "Take the Acid 2 Test" link at
the top of the page.  The test consists of using a variety of different
positioning techniques that all come together when the page is scrolled to
the right point.  When you scroll the page otherwise, you get results like
in you image.

Josh