Re: arts crash with 3.5rc1 package

Le Jeu 17 Novembre 2005 22:39, Yves Glodt a écrit :
> On Thursday 17 November 2005 02:17, Christopher Martin wrote:
> > On November 16, 2005 16:12, Yves Glodt wrote:
> > > The upgrade went smoothly here, only arts crashes as soon as it
> > > is asked to play a sound, with this backtrace:
> >
> > I can reproduce this behaviour only under the following
> > circumstances: libakode2 (and maybe libakode-dev) are installed,
> > but libarts1-akode is not. I don't quite know why this causes
> > problems, but will look into it. Could you confirm that this is the
> > case for you as well? Install libarts1-akode, test, then remove all
> > akode packages, and test again, and let me know if these package
> > combinations avoid the crashes.
>
> yes they do, arts runs and plays now

I confirm, it's the same here.

with that installed it works :

pn  akode                                          <none>
ii  libakode2                                      2-beta3-1
ii  libarts1-akode                                 3.5-rc1-1

wich means we have to make libakode2 depends upon libarts1-akode ...
--
·O·  Pierre Habouzit