problems with kde 3.4.2 in Debian testing

Dear Maintainers,

fist of all let me thank you for investing your time for maintaining the
debian version of KDE, which I really appreciate. However, I have some
problems with the new version of KDE (3.4.2) which went into testing last
week. Together with the new version of KDE, a new version of libc6 was
installed. As a consequence, I get now bus errors when starting openoffice or
Data Explorer. I'm not sure if it's really necessary to change the libc just
for installing a new KDE version, but I hope everything will be allright
again soon.

Best regards,
Olaf Ippisch

--
Dr. Olaf Ippisch
Interdisziplinäres Zentrum für Wissenschaftliches Rechnen

What is mind? No matter. And what is matter? Never mind.