Re: Helping maintain KDevelop

Hi Norman!

> Hello Jeremy. I responded to that email on September 13th.

I honestly did not see your email, could be there was a problem with my spam
filtering. Could you possibly resend you email to me? Anyhow, I'm glad the
contact is established.

> You are not suddenly hijacking the packages, but by not acknowledging my
> email, you are still effectively hijacking it.

Now that I have managed to contact you, I will obviously not proceed unless you
agree! Just let me know how you wish to proceed, whether you wish to continue
to maintain kdevelop alone, co-maintain it or even put it up for adoption. I'm
more than happy to help out.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards,
Jeremy