Re: GCC++4 ABI transition for KDE?

* Yves Glodt [Sun, 07 Aug 2005 21:36:09 +0200]:

> A detail I'm interested about: Will Qt and KDE be compiled with the
> -fvisibility switch?

  Not for the time being. We were presented a couple of nasty bugs
  derived of its use, and we decided not to. It can be enabled when this
  issues get fixed, but some interested party should take care of
  keeping us informed about the status, since if it's not a top priority
  for us (it is not for me), we'd probably won't be digging information
  ourselves.

  Cheers,

--
Adeodato Simó
    EM: asp16 [ykwim] alu.ua.es | PK: DA6AE621

Truth is the most valuable thing we have, so let's economize it.
                -- Mark Twain