Re: dependency problem

Hi Konstantin,

due to change in C++ ABI with transition to gcc 4.0, all C++ libraries
are being recompiled with the new version, and renamed to c2.

KDE  (which, by itself, is C++ based) is awaiting in the pipeline that
all the libraries it depends on be correctly recompiled.

It will take still some time, i guess. I believe (not tried, though),
that you can downgrade aspell to previous version, then install
kdelibs4.

Hope it helps