Packaged QuadKonsole

Hello,

I just packaged QuadKonsole from Simon Perreault
(<URL:http://nomis80.org/>). See it's description:

|  QuadKonsole provides several konsoles in a single window.
|  .
|  Advantages:
|   * Saves memory.
|   * Faster startup.
|   * You don't need to align your konsole windows by hand.
|   * You have a lot more screen real estate.
|   * Navigation is easier, using arrow keys.
|   * All konsoles can be minimized/maximized at once.
|   * QuadKonsole occupies only one slot in the taskbar.
|  .
|  Homepage: http://nomis80.org/quadkonsole/

A package is available in my grml-repos:

  http://grml.org/repos/
  http://grml.org/repos/quadkonsole_2.0-1_i386.deb

Are you interested in this software and/or package?

I wasn't sure whether to send an ITP or not because if someone of
you is interested in maintaining the package you could of course use
my package as a base.

PS: Please CC: me as I'm not subscribed to the list, thanks.

regards,
-mika-
--
 ,'"`.         http://www.michael-prokop.at/
(  grml.org -» Linux for texttool-users and sysadmins