Re: KDE_3_4_BRANCH: kdesdk/debian

> Why not use and enhance doc/scripts/man-cvscheck.1.docbook ?

Because:

  - I only (very) recently became aware that those manpages had been
    converted to docbook;

  - Those docbook manpages weren't built and installed, at least for KDE 3.4;

  - Most importantly, those docbook files are fairly out of date since
    they were (unfortunately) based on some very out of date manpages in
    HEAD (mainly because most of my debian commits tend to happen on
    branches).

So it was a choice of (i) update the manpages that I have actively
maintained in kdesdk/debian, or (ii) embark on a massive forward-porting
and *roff-to-docbook conversion project that right now I really, really
don't have time for.  In the end the winner was (i).

(As an aside, I have recently resynced all of my kde*/debian directories
in HEAD with the current 3.4 packaging, which means the manpages in
kdesdk/debian are now current.)

Ben.