Re: Possible mass bug filing: kde packages don't provide icon information in /usr/lib/menu

* Nikita V. Youshchenko [Thu, 07 Oct 2004 16:02:55 +0400]:

> KDE packages do contain high-quality icons for almost all programs.
> KDE packages provide /usr/lib/menu/ data for almost all programs.
> However, in most files that KDE packages put into /usr/lib/menu/, there are
> no "icon=" lines. So icons are not displayed in debian menus.

> These are (probably minur, but) bugs in packages.
> Should I file bugs against all affected packages?

  Just wanted to say that this is fixed this for the 3.4 packages...

  So long,

--
Adeodato Simó
    EM: asp16 [ykwim] alu.ua.es | PK: DA6AE621

We may not return the affection of those who like us, but we always
respect their good judgement.