Re: KDM ver 4:3.3.2-1 does NOT run

* Rafael Fernández López [Sun, 13 Mar 2005 16:40:54 +0100]:

  Use debian-kde@l.d.o for this in the future. Thanks.

> Now, I've successfully installed KDE 3.4rc1 and KDM does not load. It
> throws an error. I've done a "dpkg-reconfigure kdm" and set up as
> default gdm, but I want kdm to run, and this problem came up when I
> installed KDE 3.4rc1.

  Known problem, see the debian-kde archives.

> Another thing... KDE 3.4rc1 does not support devices:/, does it? I can't
> mount automatically (only with one click) my usb pen... I don't like
> that neither.

  Use media:/

--
Adeodato Simó
    EM: asp16 [ykwim] alu.ua.es | PK: DA6AE621

Man is certainly stark mad; he cannot make a flea, yet he makes gods by the
dozens.
                -- Michel de Montaigne