Re: kde 3.4 on the way

Le Lun 28 Février 2005 16:16, Modestas Vainius a écrit :
> 2005 m. February 28 d., Monday 17:03, Isaac Clerencia rašė:
> > For this kind of questions you should better write to
> > pkg-kde-talk@lists.alioth.debian.org , as this list is almost
> > exclusive to get bug reports and archive messages.
>
> Oh thanks. I had a suspision that there was something wrong with
> debian-qt-kde mailing list as there was no cummunication among
> developers happening. I'll follow pkg-kde-talk then.

well, btw, debian-qt-kde will certainly receive an announcement when the
rc1 packages will be ready. and moreover, I believe we plan to upload
them in experimentl IIRC.

but atm, like said, only arts, kdelibs, and kdeadmin are ready, so there
is still quite an amount of work here ;)
--
·O·  Pierre Habouzit
··O