Re: libarts man documentation

* Steffen Waldherr [Fri, 18 Feb 2005 14:48:43 +0100]:

> I'd like to contribute to the documentation of the arts sound
> system in Debian by completing the man pages for the artsd and
> related commands.

  Nice. :)

> When I had a short look at it, I noticed
> that these man pages are generated from docbook. I guess
> sending a patch for them would not be of great use. Can I get
> the original sources somewhere to work on them?

  Yes, please send patches against the *.sgml files. You can find them
  in our SVN repository [1], accessible via HTTP [2], or by doing
  'apt-get source arts'.

    [1] svn://svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-kde/trunk/packages/arts/debian/man
    [2] http://svn.debian.org/wsvn.php/pkg-kde/trunk/packages/arts/debian/man/

  Cheers,

--
Adeodato Simó
    EM: asp16 [ykwim] alu.ua.es | PK: DA6AE621

When all is summed up, a man never speaks of himself without loss; his
accusations of himself are always believed; his praises never.
                -- Michel de Montaigne