Re: Packaging Policy for KDE Artwork Packages Proposal

* Matías Costa [Sun, 19 Dec 2004 14:40:41 +0100]:

> New users may not know what qt is. I suggest kstyle- or kde-style-

  I suggested that too (kde-style). Plus, according to these messages,
  [1], [2], other people seem to agree too.

    [1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2004/10/msg01465.html
    [2] http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2004/10/msg01529.html

--
Adeodato Simó
    EM: asp16 [ykwim] alu.ua.es | PK: DA6AE621

To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best night and
day to make you like everybody else means to fight the hardest battle
any human being can fight and never stop fighting.
                -- e.e. cummings