Re: meta-kde-extras upload pending

El Domingo, 21 de Noviembre de 2004 00:52, Christopher Martin escribió:
> Hello,
>
> I've prepared a new upload for meta-kde-extras. It's available at
> http://chrsmrtn.freeshell.org/meta-kde-extras. Comments welcome. If
> nobody objects, I'll send it to my sponsor for uploading in a day or two.
>
> The policy I've followed is to remove Recommends on packages that aren't
> in Testing, since we should be aiming to get this set for Sarge. Also, if
> there are any other packages that should be added to the kde-extras list
> of Recommends, let me know.

Only if KDE 3.3 reaches Sarge, or after it is released, remember to remove
bookcase, and replace it with tellico (upstream renamed the software because
trademark issues). There are also some applications that it will be good to
see in this meta, but aren't yet on Sarge.

--
Alex (a.k.a. suy) - GPG ID 0x0B8B0BC2
http://darkshines.net/ - Jabber ID: suy@bulmalug.net