Re: meta-kde-extras upload pending

* Chris Cheney [Sat, 20 Nov 2004 21:16:06 -0600]:

> >   can't we really loose this source package and have only meta-kde, that
> >   generates kde{,-devel}-extras? is there some advantage/rationale for
> >   having both?

> It was split out to help aid backports.

  does this reason still stand? I fail to see any reasons for not doing
  the merge of source packages and, perhaps, write a
  debian/README.Backporters advising to comment out the stanzas for
  kde-*-extras.

> The meta-kde package only contains stuff that is part of official KDE.

  yup.

--
Adeodato Simó
    EM: asp16 [ykwim] alu.ua.es | PK: DA6AE621

If there is a sin against life, it consists perhaps not so much in
despairing of life as in hoping for another life and in eluding the
implacable grandeur of this life.
                -- Albert Camus