Re: meta-kde-extras upload pending

* Christopher Martin [Sat, 20 Nov 2004 18:52:39 -0500]:
> Hello,

> I've prepared a new upload for meta-kde-extras. It's available at
> http://chrsmrtn.freeshell.org/meta-kde-extras. Comments welcome. If
> nobody objects, I'll send it to my sponsor for uploading in a day or two.

> The policy I've followed is to remove Recommends on packages that aren't
> in Testing, since we should be aiming to get this set for Sarge. Also, if
> there are any other packages that should be added to the kde-extras list
> of Recommends, let me know.

  can't we really loose this source package and have only meta-kde, that
  generates kde{,-devel}-extras? is there some advantage/rationale for
  having both?

--
Adeodato Simó
    EM: asp16 [ykwim] alu.ua.es | PK: DA6AE621

A conference is a gathering of important people who singly can do nothing
but together can decide that nothing can be done.
                -- Fred Allen