kdebindings 3.3.1-1 failure

hi,

  I suspect that the build failure of kdebindings 3.3.1-1 on m68k [1] is
  caused by a too long list argument. there is another place in which
  this happens and the source package includes a patch; unfortunately,
  this second place has only manifested itself in the m68k buildd.

    [1] http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.php?&pkg=kdebindings&ver=4%3A3.3.1-1&arch=m68k&stamp=1100139105&file=log&as=raw

  however, kdebindings 3.3.0-2 did built pass that critical point on
  m68k (and failed for a different reason) [2]. I see that while the
  3.3.0-2 build happened in 'a4000t', 3.3.1-1 has happened in 'q650'.

    [2] http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.php?&pkg=kdebindings&ver=4%3A3.3.0-2&arch=m68k&stamp=1099499833&file=log&as=raw

  I'm thus wondering if it would be possible to retry kdebindings 3.3.1
  on a buildd machine likely to succeed in the build, in order to avoid
  a sourceful upload. a patch similar to the already existant would be
  included in the next source upload so that no care is needed as to
  which machine does the package get built.

  thanks in advance,

--
Adeodato Simó
    EM: asp16 [ykwim] alu.ua.es | PK: DA6AE621

Russian roulette in bash: ((RANDOM%6)) || rm -rf ~